What an awesome start to 2013. Now get set for our shortest, yet biggest, newsletter ever!
With the release of our extensive new video library (yes – all free to access!), you can choose to watch a few minutes on a particular topic or sit back for hours and hours. As usual, we have stacks of new articles on the hot topics you’ve asked about too. Jump in now!
Athlete Assessments Newsletters – March 2013
- Bo Hanson was recently interviewed on ABC News 24’s “Weekend Breakfast” program about profiling in sport and Athlete Assessments. If you missed the show, watch a recording of the news report here.
- Our new Video Library has just “opened” and you can watch any or all, at no cost to you. Revise or discover new concepts to help you take your sports performance to the next level, all from the comfort of where you are. We’ve invested an extraordinary amount of time, resources and effort to bring this to you, with around 60 videos! ENJOY & benefit!
- Not to be out-done by videos, our Articles Library has also had a massive “renovation”. Find exactly what you are looking for with our new topic categories, read what is most popular and also our latest articles published.Read on now.
- We’ve also covered your most requested topics with the below new articles:
- Pre-Season Camps & Team Building – The Good, the Bad & the Ugly
- Achieving Synergy in Teams – Getting more from less
- Success Factors & Obstacles that Influence Olympic Development
- Critical Team Roles in Sport – Everyone has a place, make it count
- Captain & Athlete Leadership Explored
- 5 Reason Professional Athletes are Great Leaders
- Why Sport is a Must for Youth (Statistics that will scare and inspire you)
- Did you miss receiving “Your Coaching Philosophy Workbook”? It has received an overwhelming response, so if you haven’t got yours yet, download it today.
- WOMEN COACHES – Are you going to The Huddle? Hands-down, the best conference for women coaches to benefit from professional development, mentoring, networking and so much more. This year it is in Boston in mid-June. If you are from Australia, New Zealand or anywhere in the southern region and keen to go to, let me know and we can travel together.
- Stay up to date as things happen, join us on Facebook or Twitter.
I love receiving all of your feedback and comments, so please keep it coming! Enjoy the best year yet and everything that it brings.
As always, if there is anything we can assist you with or that you’d like more information about, we’re absolutely dedicated to being here for you. Let’s achieve together.
My very best,
and the Athlete Assessments Team
Australia: +61 (0)7 3102 5333 | USA: +1 760 742 5157 | UK: +44 20 7193 4575 | NZ: +64 (0)9 889 2979
PS: Feel free to forward this email onto others you believe would be interested or would benefit…
PS: Do you want to review earlier editions of our newsletters? Find them on our website