Sport Manager Performance Reviews
One of the most critical aspects of modern human resource management, is ensuring your people have access to opportunities which improve their skills and evaluate their performances each year.
The success of any sports organization is due to the vital contributions of sports administrators and managers. Ensure you’re looking after your most important assets’ (your people!) by assisting them to develop to their greatest potential. Provide them with a quality feedback process on their performance. Set plans for future success using a consistent and tangible measure of success with the Sports Manager 360 Performance Review.
At Athlete Assessments, our goal has always been to take the ‘cringe’ out of Performance Reviews and deliver a significant development opportunity. We aim to embrace the success achieved by the individual and support their future development in a positive way.
What is the Sports Manager 360?
The Sports Manager 360 is a no nonsense, comprehensive and professional end of year Performance Review. Using this service, you can be confident in how your managers’ and organizational leaders’ performance is measured and be sure that a proven and consistent methodology is being used. If you take performance seriously, you must lead from the front. Provide your key staff with a valuable performance review experience, with the Sports Manager 360.
This specialist Performance Review Service combines the necessary professional support with the ease and efficiency of an excellent online assessment program. Transform your Sport Manager Performance Review process into a valuable experience for all involved:
- Rely on a solid and proven methodology
- Easily incorporate feedback from all involved
- Identify any blind spots or perception gaps
- Enjoy a consistent, smooth approach, year in year out
- Be strategic and take the stress out of managing the ‘people’ side of sport. Rely on the extensive experience of our team. We know sport and live high performance every day.
How the Sports Manager Works
The Sports Manager 360 Performance Review is available at different levels of service, from self-service to full consultation. Here are the key steps involved.
- The process starts with the individual taking a 64-question survey and answering five written questions, all online.
- Next, they consider the best people to invite to contribute to this review. These contributors, known as ‘Observers’, will provide their feedback on the sports professional’s performance for the year.
- We then provide them with an email to forward to the chosen Observers which explains their involvement and contains a link to the survey the Observer can complete online. The survey they complete is very similar to the one the individual completed, except they answer it about how they see the individual’s performance.
- Once all the surveys are complete (we provide all administrative support), the Sport Manager 360 Report is provided to the individual.
- We then organize for a consultant to debrief the results with them.
- From there, we have various levels of additional support and on-going development as required.
Service Levels Available
We offer a range of levels of services with the Sports Manager 360 Performance Review. At the basic level, the service includes what is described above. Other levels of offers include; completing a Sports ManagerDISC Profile, follow up consultations, facilitated meetings for the individual and their management and on-going professional development. We can share the range of options available on request. Also, ask about our ‘New Client Special Offer’ when you contact us.
Request a Sample Sport Manager 360 Report
We welcome you to contact us for a sample report.
We are already providing this service to existing clients and we can share more information about the different levels of services available, on request.
We will always respond within 48 hours. Fields with Asterisks (*) require completion. We respect your privacy. Your details will not be used in any way other than a quick call or email to see how we can be of assistance with your online requirements.
Sports ManagerDISC and the Sports Manager 360 Review
Many of our Sports Manager 360 clients have previously or simultaneously completed their Sports ManagerDISC Profile and you may be wondering how these relate to each other.
Fundamentally, they are both useful tools for further developing self-awareness and supporting the individual’s professional development. Both start with the individual completing a survey as to how they see themselves in their professional role and both have the ability to include others – we call them ‘observers’.
The Sports Manager 360 focuses on eight manager effectiveness abilities and does encourage those working with and around them to be actively involved by providing feedback about their performance. The Sports ManagerDISC Profile is a behavioral assessment, which identifies the individual’s preferred work behaviors, their personal preferences and style. Using the information within the Sports ManagerDISC Profile report, you can be more effective with your communication, build stronger relationships with staff, senior management, peers, coaches, athletes and others, and have a deeper understanding of your motivation, strengths and areas for development. With the Sports ManagerDISC, ‘observers’ are an optional inclusion whereas with the Sports Manager 360 they are a critical part of the process.
At Athlete Assessments, we’re here to provide you with excellence in service and here to help you be your best. If there is anything we can assist you with, please contact us.