Coach Performance Reviews
Let’s face it, end of year reviews are never a coach’s favorite time of year. In reality, performance evaluations happen every time your team fronts up to compete. But there is more to understanding your performance than simply whether your team won or lost. Every coach needs to know how they’re going with their own coaching related performance based on a set of core competencies (skills) aligned with coaching effectiveness. This is where we come in. The Coach 360 provides the pathway for those coaches who know the success of their team and athletes depends on them continuing to develop their own coaching,
Our goal has always been to take the ‘cringe’ out of Coach Performance Reviews and deliver a significant development opportunity for coaches. We aim to embrace the success achieved by the coach and support their future development in a positive way. Athlete Assessments provide the leading Coach Performance Review Services.
What is the Coach360?
A Coach Performance Review is a critical element of your program, it’s imperative to get it right. This important process ensures that achievements are recognized and plans for creating success into the future are set. Coach Performance Reviews can be an extremely rewarding and stress-free experience for everyone involved. The Coach360 is a no nonsense, comprehensive and useful end of season, or end of year Coach Performance Review.
Be confident in your approach to Performance Reviews and deliver a significant development opportunity for your coaches.
- Communication Skills
- Decision Making
- Knowledge of Sport and Ability to Innovate
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Leadership Skills
- Coaching and Teaching Skills
- Knowledge of Self and Others
- Team Development
Athlete Assessments Performance Review Services combine the necessary professional support with the ease and efficiency of an excellent online assessment program. Transform your Coach Performance Review process into the most valuable experience for all involved:
- Rely on a solid and proven methodology
- Easily incorporate feedback from all involved
- Identify any blind spots or perception gaps
- Enjoy a consistent, smooth approach, year in year out
- Be strategic and take the stress out of managing the ‘people’ side of sport. Rely on the extensive experience of our team. We know sport and live high-performance every day.
How the Works
The Coach360 Performance Review is available with different levels of service, from self-service to full consultation. Here are the key steps involved.
- The process starts with the coach taking a 64-question survey and answering five written questions, all online.
- Next, the coach considers the best people to invite to contribute to this review. These contributors, known as ‘Observers’, will provide their feedback on the coach’s performance for the season.
- We then provide the coach with an email to forward to the chosen Observers which explains their involvement and contains a link to the survey the Observer can complete online. The survey they complete is very similar to the one the individual completed; except they answer it about how they see the coach’s performance.
- Once all the surveys are complete (we provide all administrative support), the Coach360 Report is provided to the coach.
- We then organize for a consultant to debrief the results with them.
- From there, we have various levels of additional support and on-going development as required.
Service Levels Available
Whether your team won the championship or were at the bottom of the ladder, don’t rush or miss this important opportunity for growth and development in a coach’s career. Know with confidence how your coaches performed for the season with a thorough, consistent, and easy to implement approach.
We offer a range of levels of service with the Coach360 Performance Review. At the basic level the service includes what is described above. Other levels of offer include undertaking a CoachDISC Profile, follow up consultations, facilitated meetings for the coach and their management and on-going professional development. We can share the range of options available on request. Also, ask about our ‘New Client Special Offer’ when you contact us.
Request a Sample Coach360 Report
We welcome you to contact us for a sample report.
We’re already providing this service to existing clients and we can share more information about the different levels of services available, on request.
We will always respond within 48 hours. Fields with Asterisks (*) require completion. We respect your privacy. Your details will not be used in any way other than a quick call or email to see how we can be of assistance with your online requirements.
CoachDISC and the Coach360 Review
Fundamentally, they are both useful tools for further developing self-awareness and supporting the coach’s professional and personal development. Both start with the coach completing a survey from the perspective of how they see themselves in their sporting role. Both the Coach360 and the CoachDISC Profile have the ability to include others – we call them ‘observers’.
The Coach360 focuses on eight coaching effectiveness skills and does encourage those working with and around the coach to be actively involved by providing feedback about how the coach performs in their coaching role. The CoachDISC Profile is a behavioral assessment, which identifies the coach’s preferred coaching behaviors, their personal preferences and style. Using the information within the CoachDISC Profile report, a coach can be more effective with their communication, build stronger relationships with coaching staff, fellow-athletes, management and others, and have a deeper understanding of their own motivation, strengths and areas for development. With the CoachDISC ‘observers’ are an optional inclusion whereas with the Coach360 they are a critical part of the process.
At Athlete Assessments, we’re here to provide you with excellence in service and here to help you be your best. If there is anything we can assist you with, please contact us.