5 Minutes with Bo Hanson – Refreshing your DISC Knowledge
Need a refresher on DISC? Then this episode of 5 Minutes with Bo Hanson is for you!
In line with the release of our new look DISC reports in July 2021, we sat down with Bo to provide a refresher on the history of DISC and the basics of each profile. Bo talks about the invention of DISC Profiling, why it’s important, and the value in knowing your own profile and preferred behaviors, along with identifying that of others you communicate with.
Athlete Assessments developed the first and only validated DISC Profile assessments specifically for sport. If you would like to learn more about DISC Profiling and how it can benefit you, click here.
You can watch all videos in the
5 Minutes with Bo Hanson series.
Where to from here…
At Athlete Assessments, we’re experts in the people side of sport. We know sport and live high-performance every day. Our reputation and proven success at the elite level speaks for itself. The results that our National, Olympic, Professional, and Collegiate team clients achieve directly reflects their focus on getting the people side right.
ATHLETE ASSESSMENTS’ TEAM PROGRAMS HAVE BEEN SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO MAXIMIZE THE PEOPLE SIDE OF YOUR TEAM.
- Achieve improved performance with better communication, relationship, and conflict strategies
- Get a ‘blue-print’ on how to coach to your athletes’ specific needs
- Know with confidence how to develop strong team chemistry
- Team Programs include DISC Profiles, detailed Coach’s Resources & Consultations
- Work with a 4x Olympian with over 15 years in Coach Development & Leadership Training
- Guaranteed to deliver improved performance and results
Are you looking to catch up? You can watch all videos in the 5 Minutes with Bo Hanson series.
At Athlete Assessments we’re here to provide you with excellence in service and to help you and your team be your best. If there is anything we can do to be of service, please contact us.