5 Minutes with Bo Hanson – Pre-Competition Preparation
Can or Can’t Compete Right Now? You can Prepare To Perform!
If you’re able to compete right now this video will add enormously to your pre-competition preparation. However, if you’re unable to compete because of Covid-19, but you can practice, then you have a phenomenal opportunity to master the skills that prepare you for competition in your daily training. In this 5 minute video (well actually, it’s a little longer this time), Bo continues his theme of training at competition intensity to prepare for the intensity and pressure of competition. He shares routines athletes can develop to make sure that when their event begins, they’re in exactly the right state, both physically and mentally, to produce their best performance. Tough and experienced athletes can always be relied on to bring their best when it matters the most, regardless of circumstance or occasion. They can be relied on, because they know exactly how to get themselves READY for competition.
This video includes what you can be doing now to be in the best position for when you can hit the field again. Make sure you’re ready!
Where to from here…
At Athlete Assessments, we’re experts in the people side of sport. We know sport and live high performance every day. Our reputation and proven success at the elite level speaks for itself. The results that our National, Olympic, Professional and Collegiate team clients achieve directly reflects their focus on getting the people side right.
ATHLETE ASSESSMENTS’ TEAM PROGRAMS HAVE BEEN SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO MAXIMIZE THE PEOPLE SIDE OF YOUR TEAM.
- Achieve improved performance with better communication, relationship and conflict strategies
- Get a ‘blue-print’ on how to coach to your athletes’ specific needs
- Know with confidence how to develop strong team chemistry
- Team Programs include DISC Profiles, detailed Coach’s Resources & Consultations
- Work with a 4x Olympian with over 15 years in Coach Development & Leadership Training
- Guaranteed to deliver improved performance and results