5 Minutes with Bo Hanson – Leadership and Team
Creating cohesion is one of the #1 jobs of every team leader, so why don’t we see spectacular teamwork in every competition?
Good leaders will have a strategy for bringing the group together, but sometimes strategy is dangerously derailed by assumption. In this installment of 5 minutes with Bo Hanson, he Identifies the assumption that creates ‘one of the biggest gaps in effective leadership today’ and gives us a simple way to ensure our team is tight and coordinating their effort. Bo talks about the nature of distraction and the way to stop it fragmenting a team’s performance. Watch now and ensure you’re not making the assumption!
You can watch all videos in the
5 Minutes with Bo Hanson series.
Where to from here…
At Athlete Assessments, we’re experts in the people side of sport. We know sport and live high-performance every day. Our reputation and proven success at the elite level speaks for itself. The results that our National, Olympic, Professional and Collegiate team clients achieve directly reflects their focus on getting the people side right.
ATHLETE ASSESSMENTS’ TEAM PROGRAMS HAVE BEEN SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO MAXIMIZE THE PEOPLE SIDE OF YOUR TEAM.
- Achieve improved performance with better communication, relationship and conflict strategies
- Get a ‘blue-print’ on how to coach to your athletes’ specific needs
- Know with confidence how to develop strong team chemistry
- Team Programs include DISC Profiles, detailed Coach’s Resources & Consultations
- Work with a 4x Olympian with over 15 years in Coach Development & Leadership Training
- Guaranteed to deliver improved performance and results
At Athlete Assessments we’re here to provide you with excellence in service and to help you and your team be your best. If there is anything we can do to be of service, please contact us.