5 Minutes with Bo Hanson – DISC and Motivation
Motivation inspires athletes to play, train and prepare at the peak of their capacity. But, what can coaches do to contribute to that motivation? In this 5 minutes, Bo gives us an insight into what motivates the different behavioral styles, he explains how we can build on our understanding of the individual athlete to ensure players are connected, inspired and trying their best regardless of the challenges different environments bring. Watch now!
Where to from here…
At Athlete Assessments, we’re experts in the people side of sport. We know sport and live high-performance every day. Our reputation and proven success at the elite level speaks for itself. The results that our National, Olympic, Professional and Collegiate team clients achieve directly reflects their focus on getting the people side right.
ATHLETE ASSESSMENTS’ TEAM PROGRAMS HAVE BEEN SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO MAXIMIZE THE PEOPLE SIDE OF YOUR TEAM.
- Achieve improved performance with better communication, relationship and conflict strategies
- Get a ‘blue-print’ on how to coach to your athletes’ specific needs
- Know with confidence how to develop strong team chemistry
- Team Programs include DISC Profiles, detailed Coach’s Resources & Consultations
- Work with a 4x Olympian with over 15 years in Coach Development & Leadership Training
- Guaranteed to deliver improved performance and results