5 Minutes with Bo Hanson – Compatibility and Clashes Between DISC Profiles
Chemistry and winning combinations are not always a coincidence, and there is potential for conflict in every combination of team members and colleagues. In this instalment, Bo gives us an insight into understanding why different and similar DISC profiles can find themselves in conflict – a situation which is familiar to most of us. Speaking from his own experience, Bo draws on times he has clashed with teammates and how rather than getting stuck in the conflict, they developed a mutual understanding of the importance that each person’s behaviors brought to the team.
He highlights that importantly, there are things you can do, actions you can take, and techniques you can use to overcome clashes, align your team, and build dynamic exchanges between your people.
You can watch all videos in the
5 Minutes with Bo Hanson series.
Where to from here…
At Athlete Assessments, we’re experts in the people side of sport. We know sport and live high-performance every day. Our reputation and proven success at the elite level speaks for itself. The results that our National, Olympic, Professional and Collegiate team clients achieve directly reflects their focus on getting the people side right.
ATHLETE ASSESSMENTS’ TEAM PROGRAMS HAVE BEEN SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO MAXIMIZE THE PEOPLE SIDE OF YOUR TEAM.
- Achieve improved performance with better communication, relationship and conflict strategies
- Get a ‘blue-print’ on how to coach to your athletes’ specific needs
- Know with confidence how to develop strong team chemistry
- Team Programs include DISC Profiles, detailed Coach’s Resources & Consultations
- Work with a 4x Olympian with over 15 years in Coach Development & Leadership Training
- Guaranteed to deliver improved performance and results