5 Minutes with Bo Hanson – Returning Teams: 4 Priorities for Coaches
Coaches get clear on your priorities! Seasons are set to start again, athletes will or have already resumed training and competition schedules, but life looks different. Make sure as a coach, you’re clear on what matters and know how you will drive performance levels for your athletes. Bo talks about what systems and processes are important in this time and how a coach can work with their teams to fast-track performance recovery. Watch now!
Where to from here…
At Athlete Assessments, we’re experts in the people side of sport. We know sport and live high-performance every day. Our reputation and proven success at the elite level speaks for itself. The results that our National, Olympic, Professional and Collegiate team clients achieve directly reflects their focus on getting the people side right.
ATHLETE ASSESSMENTS’ TEAM PROGRAMS HAVE BEEN SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO MAXIMIZE THE PEOPLE SIDE OF YOUR TEAM.
- Achieve improved performance with better communication, relationship and conflict strategies
- Get a ‘blue-print’ on how to coach to your athletes’ specific needs
- Know with confidence how to develop strong team chemistry
- Team Programs include DISC Profiles, detailed Coach’s Resources & Consultations
- Work with a 4x Olympian with over 15 years in Coach Development & Leadership Training
- Guaranteed to deliver improved performance and results