5 Minutes with Bo Hanson – Having Accountability Within Your Team
It doesn’t matter what sport you’re involved with, swimming, football, or gymnastics, you will have people issues and your performance depends on getting this right. And accountability is persistently what is needed. Every coach wants it and is chasing it, as we know that accountability drives performance. Successful athletes and teams maintain standards by keeping each other aligned with the behaviors that help them reach, maintain, and out-perform relevant benchmarks to their sport. Accountability is easy to talk about, but it’s not so straight forward to make sure it’s embedded in the moment-to-moment actions of your athletes. In this video clip, Bo talks about accountability, what it is, and gives some of the many techniques he uses for developing it and keeping it.
You can watch all videos in the
5 Minutes with Bo Hanson series.
Where to from here…
At Athlete Assessments, we’re experts in the people side of sport. We know sport and live high-performance every day. Our reputation and proven success at the elite level speaks for itself. The results that our National, Olympic, Professional, and Collegiate team clients achieve directly reflects their focus on getting the people side right.
ATHLETE ASSESSMENTS’ TEAM PROGRAMS HAVE BEEN SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO MAXIMIZE THE PEOPLE SIDE OF YOUR TEAM.
- Achieve improved performance with better communication, relationship, and conflict strategies
- Get a ‘blue-print’ on how to coach to your athletes’ specific needs
- Know with confidence how to develop strong team chemistry
- Team Programs include DISC Profiles, detailed Coach’s Resources & Consultations
- Work with a 4x Olympian with over 15 years in Coach Development & Leadership Training
- Guaranteed to deliver improved performance and results